Howdy y'all!
Have you noticed anything new around here? Kristen over at From Kristen with Love has created an awesome blog design that I'm LOVING!! Thanks Kristen for all the hard work, its looking good. (:
Sorry, I have been a little MIA lately. I recently started a job 3 weeks ago and this was my first week in my store. Let me just tell you, I'm exhausted!!
I have been so tired when I get home, I cook dinner and then lay down.
I love linking up with Tara for Target Tuesday's, and I wanted to make sure I linked up for my recent Target wants needs.
Today I'm featuring: Comforters
Target Home™ Puckering Comforter Set - White
Cocoa Brown 7 pc. Comforter Set
Which one do you like?
I really like the pink one, but I don't think L would approve a pink comforter. haha
Oh, and I wanted to share some pictures from the weekend with my parents. My dad loves to get a shirt from every Harley Davidson in different cities, drink, eat, drink, and eat again. haha
So when my parent came that is exactly how our weekend was; eating, visiting the Harley Stores, and of course drinking a few cold ones.
Hope your having a happy Tuesday!



LOVE the white comforter!
ReplyDeleteLove the new look. I like the white one the best!
ReplyDeletelove your new blog look! i love that white comforter set! i actually have a REALLY similar one in brown!
ReplyDeleteYour blog looks great! The first comforter and the pink one are my favorites, but like you, I don't think that my husband would go for a pink comforter! LOVE pear cider!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the shout out!
ReplyDeleteI have that same comforter pattern (the black and white swirl one)... but it's a shower curtain. LOL
xoxo
Kristen