This year we decided to bring in the New Year with something different than staying in at watching the ball drop in TV.
We went to Yard House and had dinner with Kristen and another friend and his girlfriend. After dinner, we walked to Sweet Bakery in City Centre and picked up a strawberry champagne cupcake. I was so excited to eat it I forgot to take a picture, oops!
The hotel party was at Red Oak Ballroom in City Centre and here are a couple of pictures from the night....
 |
| L and I at Yard House |
 |
| Liz and I at Red Oak Ballroom |
 |
| L and one of his fraternity brothers |
 |
| The Guy's |
 |
| The Girl's |
What did you do for NYE?
We had such a great time and I'm glad Kristen and her beau were able to make it out and join us!!
looks like a lot of fun! :)
ReplyDeleteI just stayed home with the hubby, we're kinda low key like that. :-) Love your dress, it's really cute!
ReplyDeleteYay I'm following you now too! Great New Year's pics! We just had a NYE party at a friends house. I'm so looking forward to 2012, and excited for all the blogging that it will hold!
ReplyDelete