Thursday, January 5, 2012

Eff, Marry, Kill

Today I am linking up with Heather from Blonde... Undercover Blonde and Michelle over at The Vintage Apple for......


photobucket

Since I am miss this show, and a new episode is suppose to air this month I figured I would to a Grey's Anatomy Edition 



Let's get started....
Eric Dane, I think I would make a baby with McSteamy after all he is pretty cute! 

I hate to say this, but Justin Chamber I like every now and then on the show and don't want you to disappear but you sometime get on my nerves and say the wrong things. 

And lastly, Jesse Williams....I love those blue eyes of his and with out a doubt marry him! 

Who would you Eff, Marry, Kill from this Grey's Anatomy Edition? 

Don't forget to linkup with these wonderful ladies today!!

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I am so stoked for new Grey's tonight! I agree with your picks, totally. I love Alex but he's too moody for me. Plus he almost got Meredith fired?! I did my link up on Gilmore Girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choices! Alex seems to be really messing up recently!

    honeyandnutmeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would totally marry McSteamy! Hello gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Justin Chamber's character from The Wedding Planner but I don't watch Grey's so I haven't been tainted. Haha! And Mr. Dane is the perfect effing choice here. Mmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for Grey's tonight!

    I would make babies with Avery, marry McSteamy and get rid of Alex (he's getting on my nerves lately too!). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices, and I am a sucker for baby blues myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I eff all of them?

    Just sayin;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a love/hate with Justin Chambers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eff Eric, Marry Jesse, Kill Justin!!!! Thank you for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally did Grey's Anatomy for mine as well! Except I chose Alex (Eff), Avery (Marry) and Owen (Kill). Avery is just delicious!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...