Hey ladies! Today I'm linking up with Michelle over at The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday.
BTW...Her blog got a face-lift, so you should also go check that out.
Isn't her new linkup button AWESOME as well?!
Isn't her new linkup button AWESOME as well?!
I'm just loving this coral and gray in the master bedroom
Source: http://maisongrace.blogspot.com via Alathia on Pinterest
I think I need this!! Who would like to make it for me??
![]() |
| Source: http://southerndeltazeta.tumblr.com/page/77 via Christie on Pinterest |
Oh....the joy of being 5'0"
![]() |
| Source: shortpeopleproblem.tumblar.com via Laura on Pinterest |
I love the simplicity of these two outfits
![]() |
| Source: http://anchoredinfaithandlove.tumblr.com/ via Megan on Pinterest |
![]() |
| Source: Uploaded by user via Lilly on Pinterest Haha.. |
![]() |
| Source: google.com via Megan on Pinterest Wayne's World....Party Time!! |
![]() |
| Source: Uploaded by user via Christie on Pinterest |
![]() |
| Source: tumblr.com via Brittany on Pinterest |
I would love to have a theater in my house someday....
![]() |
| Source: houzz.com via Ashlyn on Pinterest |
LOVE this cookie cutter
![]() |
| Source: http://meaghan-antoinette.tumblr.com via Kirsten on Pinterest |
Don't forget to "brows" on over to The Vintage Apple and linkup today!!
Oh.... I forgot to mention that L went to College Station for some "guy time" until Saturday. He left yesterday, so now it's just Lexi and I. I hate being alone for so long. He schedule will consist of
1. Reliving his college times by drinking
2. Golf with the guys at 12
3. Repeat #1 the whole weekend.
I hate making dinner for myself when he is out of town! Ugh...
So in that case, if you are in the Houston area and would like to go to dinner today or sometime this week just let me know.
Anybody??

Oh.... I forgot to mention that L went to College Station for some "guy time" until Saturday. He left yesterday, so now it's just Lexi and I. I hate being alone for so long. He schedule will consist of
1. Reliving his college times by drinking
2. Golf with the guys at 12
3. Repeat #1 the whole weekend.
I hate making dinner for myself when he is out of town! Ugh...
So in that case, if you are in the Houston area and would like to go to dinner today or sometime this week just let me know.
Anybody??











Hahah I can totally relate with that short pin and the Wayne's World babies are too funny! Great, great pins!
ReplyDeleteLove those two outfits! And the cookie thing is amazing!
ReplyDeleteI love your bedroom & the blingy Starbucks cup! And I'm short too... 5.1.
ReplyDeleteHAHA! The Farrah ugly face, and Wayne's World babies had me giggling.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that grey and coral too! So pretty. It can feel warm and cozy in the winter and the coral brightens it up for spring/summer. I love it! Great find.
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a great week!!
These are all awesome. Farrah makes that face at least once an episode and I love Waynes World. HA!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE those cookie cutters!!! I have the christmas ones but I've wanted those for a while. Cute pins!
ReplyDelete*Krystina
that coral & grey color combo is amaze!! I just love it! & i have wanted to DIY my Starbucks cup for sometime -- i may just have too!!
ReplyDeletehappy Wednesday
xoxo Ashlyn
www.myunrehearsedlifetheblog.blogspot.com
I LOVE grey for a master bedroom. My master is grey + white. There is something very calming about it. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pins. I love the two outfits as well!
ReplyDeletehttp://yoursunnyside.blogspot.com/
Baby Wayne's World! Awesome!! Great pins...I now want a gray bedroom :)
ReplyDeleteLoving those pins!!! The Starbucks cup is to die for and I love the coral and grey color combo! I'm in Houston now and love to meet up sometime! I'm super busy this week and the beginning of next week with move prep and the actual move, but maybe sometime after that? It would be my first blate! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the coral and gray room. Love the bling on the Starbucks cup. Love the cookie cutter. Farrah's crying face..LOL. Awesome pins!
ReplyDeletewww.loveblisslife.com