Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Target Tuesday #8

Guess what today is..... It's time for another week of Target Tuesday with Tara

Today I'm featuring: Tops and dresses

This weather in Houston has been horrible. One day it's in the 50's, then back up to the mid 70's, then some crazy rain that brings strong winds. (Well, the rain hasn't happened but that is what I keep hearing on the radio) 

Since this weather is constantly changing, I think the following would be appropriate for this crazy Texas weather. What do you think? 


Xhilaration® Juniors Short Sleeve Challis Top - Assorted Colors

Xhilaration® Juniors Short Sleeve Challis Top - Assorted Colors.Opens in a new window
Xhilaration® Kimono Tie Back Top - Assorted Colors.Opens in a new window

Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Kimono Dress - Assorted Colors

Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Kimono Dress - Assorted Colors.Opens in a new window
MS Kimono - Assorted Stripe.Opens in a new window
Mossimo® Womens Kimono Sleeve Maxi Dress - Assorted Colors.Opens in a new window
Don't forget to go and linkup with Tara and share what you are dreaming about purchasing at Target. 
 
Hope your having a wonderful Tuesday!! 


6 comments:

  1. All of those dresses are so cute! The assorted stripe one is getting me excited for summer. Is it too early for that? lol!

    xoxo
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm in love with that second shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picks!!! Following you right back!! The hubby is an Aggie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the first top is soooo cute! i have it in black but want it in several other colors!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...