Friday, January 13, 2012

The Nail Files #2

Happy Friday!! 

Today I'm linking up with Tara and Vicki for another week of...... 

The Nail Files

Since I am not suppose to have my nails polished for work, I polished Saturday afternoon and will have to take it off Sunday for work. Ugh, I hate this! 

Any-who, this is what I was wearing on my nails overnight {insert sarcasm}


Color: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear-Lacey Lilac (270)

I just love the Sally Hansen Xtreme wear. It seem to last while I'm watching dishes, cleaning, etc and doesn't chip off. 

Don't forget to linkup today with Tara and Vicki!!

What brands to you love purchasing? 





15 comments:

  1. aww boo, i used to have a job like that too. it made me sad. =( love that color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try this Sally Hansen line. Everyone I know raves about it. Boo to having to have bare nails at work. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great purple! I've never tried Sally Hansen. Usually, I'm a die-hard OPI fan but I also like Essie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that color!! I want a lilac color. I love Sally Hansen too. My other favorite is NYC. They both seem to last longer than the more expensive brands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute color! Where do you work that you can't wear nail polish - if you don't mind me asking :)
    I haven't found a brand I like...none of them last long :( So if you hear an over-all consensus of one - let me know :D

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Lavender Purple! I have been looking for a shade like that forever. That sucks that you have to take your polish off before work, boo :(

    PS Be sure to check out my giveaway! http://www.simply-sarah.net/2012/01/red-dress-boutique.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that color! I've been looking for a purple in that shade for the longest time but they always turn out to be a completely different shade when I put it on my nails. I'll have to pick up a bottle of that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that purple! Also a fan of Sally Hansen!!

    xo,
    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the color too!! I love it.

    new follower!

    livelaughloveandeverythinginthemiddle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that polish! I have lots of purples but for some reason I don't have a pastel one. I think I may have to change that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's such a beautiful color! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why can't you paint your nails at work? That stinks! I love that color though!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh love that purple! Very pretty :)

    I definitely need to check out that line of polish. I'm always searching for polish that will withstand the poor torture I put my hands through!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...