Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting

Today I'm linking up with Michelle over at The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday




Pinned Image
Source: http://lazygirlproblems.tumblr.com/page/11 via Erin on Pinterest
.
Source: http://www.etsy.com/listing/82022558 via Shelly on Pinterest
Pinned Image
Source: http://www.net-a-porter.com via April on Pinterest 
Pinned Image
Source: http://weheartit.com/entry/10044134 via Suzanne on Pinterest 
Pinned Image
Source: http://www.wendyslookbook.com via Julie on Pinterest 
Pinned Image
Source: http://25.media.tumblr.com via Vanessa on Pinterest 
Pinned Image
Source:  http://www.etsy.com  via Courtney on Pinterest  
 What Pintersting things have you found on Pinterest recently? 


Don't forget to link up with Michelle over at The Vintage Apple today! 
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. I'm hopping over from Michelle's.

    Such funny pins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pins! I love that outfit! :)

    Lyndsay @ Simply Lyndsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mirror is to die for! I want to try and buy a large mirror and do mirrored mosaic around the edges, like one I saw at Pier One!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds, especially the mirror!

    Erin
    erin--elizabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny and SO true!! Love these pins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've definitely had that lazy girl problem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the curtain head board. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, that mirror is ah-mazing!!!

    Cheryl
    http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of these pins! The mirror is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That mirror is so pretty! The scary movie quote is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have that mirror pinned too. Love it. Might be too big for my room though. Awesome outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am totally in love with that ginormous mirror! Holy cow. Definitely too big for my current space, but one day...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loveee that mirror! And all of the rest on your pins:) I swear I'm on pinterest too much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha, I love the "lazy girl problems" lol
    I saw the curtain behind the bed earlier this week and really liked it!
    PS, I love your blog design! :)
    Happy Wednesday!
    Jenn@ Going the DIstance

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...