Friday, January 6, 2012

The Nail Files #1

Howdy!! 

Today I'm linking up with Tara from Fabulous but Evil and Vicki over at My Vickilicious Life for.....

The Nail Files

These are the colors I used for my New Year's themed Nails. 




Colors: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails - Pumping Iron (850)
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear- Disco Ball (09)

Oh, and guess what! I recently started working and the company made me take off my nail polish. We are not allowed to wear any polish at all,  how RUDE!! But don't worry, I will polish my nails this weekend when I'm off to share next week with you guys! 

What are you wearing on your nails?  

Don't forget to linkup up with Tara and Vicki today!! 
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Wow I have never heard of companies saying no nail polish. I bet one woman did something crazy and ruined it for everyone!

    Love your ring! It is beautiful!

    PS. I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worked somewhere where they wouldn't let me wear polish either and it was awful! Great combo choice and your ring is gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails look so pretty! I can't believe you can't wear nail polish at work! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would cry if I couldn't wear polish at work! But I love the sparkles! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your nails! That's a bummer that you can't wear it at work. That will probably be me too, when I get a job (dental hygienist) and it kind of bums me out.

    I'm a new follower, btw. I saw you have a spoiled little doxie - me too. ;-) Mine is just like a human too. She's our baby. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Also, Lovin' the blog colors. We should hang out soon!

    Lura
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, looove your nails! How sucky that you had to take the polish off!! :( I always wear polish, I would be so ticked!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here from Nail Files!

    Those nails are perfect for NYE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I should invest in better nailpolish. I'm a cheapo and only buy NYC which chips off in, oh, about 3 hours :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. what? no nail polish where you work? where the heck do you work with a no nail polish policy?? to bad they made you take it off because the color you are wearing is super cute

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh pretty! Love the color and it's so shiny! Can't go wrong with that. lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...