Monday, January 23, 2012

Phone Photo Fun


It's Monday, I was suppose to work this weekend but I woke up with a very red and itchy eye on Saturday morning and ended up getting sent home early. I had such a hard time driving, the light bothered me so bad. Turns out, I have a bacterial infection in my eye. I feel asleep in my contacts Friday night after going out with L's co-workers and woke up in the middle of the night to take them out. Guess, I learned my lesson. 

Today, I'm linking up with Savanah and Ashlee for....
Thursday I was off, and met one of my friends at Red Mango then we went to Sweets. I picked up some yummy cupcakes to take home
Red Velvet and Carrot Cake
 After leaving Sweets, I then headed to the salon for a much needed haircut. The last time I cut my hair was in July, which was very long ago.

I love the way my bangs turned out
The guys from L's work bought him this Texans money bank

They gave this to him as a going away gift since he is moving on to another position. They also wrapped his gloves and hat that he threw away on his last day. It was the funniest thing. (I didn't get a picture of that, but I will be putting it in a shadow box since the story behind it is pretty funny!)  

Sorry for the gross picture below
Gross, itchy eye
Cute cookies I bought at a bakery on Sunday

What photos are in your phone? Go linkup with Savanah and Ashlee and show us what pictures you took! 



------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Saturday night, my sister texted me with some bad news. My great aunt was in the hospital after suffering from a heart-attack. Later, that night I found out she got her wings. This is such a sad time for my family. My great-grandma is taking the loss of her daughter-in-law extremely hard. 

My great uncle and aunt have been separated for years, but she lived across the street from my great-grandma and would always visit her and make sure she was doing fine. Please keep my family in your prayers, especially my great-grandma. She is sick as well, and this news isn't helping her health as well. 


6 comments:

  1. Wow those cupcakes and that cookie look super good! Haha now I'm craving a cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bangs look so cute!!! Love the cupcakes and the cookies! They look so delicious :) I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaaa I'm so sorry to hear about your eye! I'm even sadder that we missed you yesterday! Get better soon girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cupcakes look so good! I hope your eye gets better soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love sweet!!!!! We should meet up there sometime! And I love your new haircut too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about the loss of your great-aunt :(


    I love your haircut!! And nom to the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...