Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Target Tuesday #6

Today I am linking up with Tara from Fabulous But Evil for another week of Target Tuesday.





Since I can't enjoy my Christmas tree anymore, I figured I get excited and start decorating for Valentines.

So this is what I have been eyeing online:

Prep Bowl Set of 3 - Assorted


Prep Bowl Set of 3 - Assorted.Opens in a new window

Heart Decal Tiered Dessert Tray


Heart Decal Tiered Dessert Tray.Opens in a new window

Multi Heart Kitchen Towel Set of 6

Multi Heart Kitchen Towel Set of 6.Opens in a new window
Weavetex Fabric Runner Hearts.Opens in a new window
Red Glitter Heart Salad Plate Set of 6.Opens in a new window
Red Glitter Heart Cereal Bowl Set of 6.Opens in a new window
Red Glitter Heart Dinner Plate Set of 6.Opens in a new window
Multi Hearts Cookie Bin Set of 2.Opens in a new window
Weavetex Apron Assorted ( Multi Hearts).Opens in a new window

These are some of the Valentines items I am currently eyeing at Tar-jay. 

Have you had your eye on something at Target recently? 

Well then get your little mouse clicking, and go link up with Tara for Target Tuesday!! 


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. That apron is SO cute! Too bad I never cook! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love when Target updates their inventory for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving that apron and those cookie bins. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Target always has the cutest holiday stuff! I'm pretty sure I need those prep bowls:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute decorations! Yay for the holiday of looove <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those towels and cookie bins. Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...