Howdy Ladies!!
Today I'm linking up with Tara over at Fabulous but Evil for another edition of

Today I'm featuring: Furniture
Currently we don't have matching living room furniture and I am kind of glad because our current living room has a strange layout so the furniture I would want wouldn't work in our living room.
![]() |
7 Pc Morton Counter Height Table Set
![]() |
Wine Tower |
![]() |
Sectional Set with 2 Pillows - Cherry |
![]() |
Accent Table/ Night Stand - Antique Walnut
Hopefully we will be able to find a place that has a better living room when our lease is up this year.
Don't forget to head on over and linkup with Tara for Target Tuesday!
On another note..... I would like to wish my sister a Happy 20th Birthday!! I remember when mom told me I was going to be a big sister, and I was so excited I never wanted to go anywhere because I thought you would come any day. Even though we have had sister problems, and I live away we still manage to look back at in and laugh! I can't believe how fast time has flown right by, gosh I feel so |
![]() |
| Source: eighteen25.blogspot.com via Maria on Pinterest |
![]() |
| Excuse my eyes in this picture, I was getting tired of pictures, ha |







Love the table! I want one like that! I have a high one now that sits 4 but they are just stools, no backs. I have a couch like that and I LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteI love the night-stand, I need one and that one looks perfect! Happy birthday to your sister, it's a big year for her! I'm a new follower! Looking forward to reading more of your posts!
ReplyDeletelove that sectional! it looks really nice!
ReplyDelete