Hope you had a great weekend!
On Friday I got to enjoy one two of these of dinner at Escalantes with some friends.
Saturday I went to sleep pretty early...like 7:30! I know, CRAZY!! This week I started training and was pretty tired, so I needed to catch up on much needed sleep.
Well I ended up waking up at 6:00am when L was getting ready for work and ended up falling back to sleep. I eventually got up at 10am and did some house chores. We then headed over to L's cousins house to celebrate his wife's birthday. I got to enjoy some yummy cupcakes!
Not a very exciting weekend, but I'm glad it was very low key and relaxing.
This week, I look forward to dinner and margaritas with Savanah and Cynthia on Monday night and a late lunch with Lura on Tuesday!
What did you do this weekend?


I'm excited about dinner, as well!
ReplyDeleteEscalates is so good! We went to Papasitos Saturday :-)
ReplyDeleteThose margaritas at Escalantes sure are delicious!
ReplyDeleteSounds like so much fun! My friends and I went to a Mimosa brunch on Saturday. It was a blast! And I'm thinking it will become a pretty regular part of the weekend.
ReplyDelete