Monday, January 30, 2012

Book Swap Reveal

Happy Monday ladies!! 
Hope you enjoyed your weekend, I know I did. 
 I got to spend some girl time with two of my new blogger- turned- IRL friends, Kristen and Cynthia.

A couple weeks ago I signed up for my first swap!!
I was so excited, especially since reading was one of my 2012 goals.

Thanks to these two wonderful ladies, Heather from Blonde...Undercover Blonde and Katie from The Nerdy Katie for hosting this wonderful swap....


 


I was so lucky to be partnered with Rebekah from Life with the Edwards.


Here is what I received:
A sweet little note (:


The Hunger Games and Water for Elephants
I have been wanting to read both these books, and I'm Super excited that I received them in my book swap! 


Thanks again Rebekah for the wonderful books and I hope your enjoying yours as well!! 


I also would like to thank Heather and Katie for hosting this wonderful swap. I look forward to doing another swap and meeting more blog friends! (:



8 comments:

  1. Oooo! You got two good ones! (Read The Hunger Games, first...haha!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to get into The Hunger Game series. I've heard so many good things about them, though. Enjoy your books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohhh, I've heard both of those are awesome!! Can't wait to hear how you like them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've wanted to read Water for the Elephants too!!! You've got to let me know what you think of it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE both of those books! Hunger Games will suck you in!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you like them! The Hunger Games will suck you in for sure. I love my book too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to read Water for Elephants, too! I have it all lined up in my queue, but it's still a couple down the list. The Hunger Games is AH MAZ ING! Just checked out your blog through the link up, and I'm loving it. :) Super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky duck - both are great reads (: You'll love them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...