Happy Monday!!
This month seems to have flown right past me. Christmas is in 5 days, CRAZY right!? I doing a quick weekend recap as well as a linkup with Savanah.
On Saturday I spent my day watching Lifetime Christmas movies in bed with Lexi. Well, not the whole day. I eventually got my behind out of bed and went to Walgreens. One of L's cousin graduated on Friday so we needed to get him a card. I also looked at the nail polish! Of course, I had to get a green color for Christmas.
I am also linking up with Savanah over at What Makes Savanah Smile for
I will let the pictures do the rest of the talking for a bit!
I will let the pictures do the rest of the talking for a bit!
![]() |
| Mr. Gingerbread man had to join in :) |
![]() |
| My Christmas themed nails |
![]() |
| I even attempted Santa toes...haha |
Lexi watching Mommy after almost dropping the nail polish
On Sunday, we went to one of L's cousins for a graduation celebration. One of L's cousins recently graduated from the University of Houston on Friday. I refer to "one of the cousins" because L has WAY to many cousins to count. I probably haven't met everybody and we have been together for 8 years. haha I know, CRAZY!!
We had yummy barbecue with all the fixings and of course cake. (I forgot to take pictures, I am such a horrible blogger!) I have to say, everything was so good we might have gone back for seconds. Oh, and even had more than 1 piece of cake.
It was a great weekend being lazy and spending time with L's family. I hope you had a great weekend.
Are you getting in the Christmas spirit and polishing your nails? Don't forget to go link up today!





Love your Christmas nails! =)
ReplyDeleteYour Santa toes are cute! And, I love the pic of Lexi. My mouth dropped open because she looks almost identical to my dachshund that passed away a couple months ago. What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteI am jealous of your lifetime movie veg sesh! LOL...I so haven't been able to do that at all this Christmas season. You're dog is so cute!
ReplyDeleteAhh your nails are tooo cute:)
ReplyDelete