Hello
everyone,
Hope you are having a great Thursday!! I did some cleaning today
as well as rearranged our bedroom. I felt it was time for something different
and L really doesn't care how the room looks as long as he has somewhere to
sleep.
I wanted to share a recipe with you that I found on Pinterest which came
from Annie's Eats. If you have not checked out Annie's Eats you sure are missing out on some great
recipe ideas. Thanks Lia Joy over at Life is aMayesing for telling me about this great website!
Well anyways, the reason I decided to make these wonderful cheesecake cupcakes
was because a trip to HEB yesterday. We went to HEB and noticed that
raspberries were on sale. I know.... Crazy right?? So of course I got
on my phone while we were shopping and looked on Pinterest and what do you
know....these lovely Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Cupcakes pops up. Hope you enjoy some yummy raspberries if you are here in Houston before the sale ends!!

Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
Cupcakes
Recipe adapted from: Annie's Eats
Ingredients:
For the crust:
1
½ cups graham cracker crumbs (see below)
4
tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
3 tbsp. sugar
For the topping:
6
oz. fresh raspberries
2
tbsp. sugar
Extra raspberries for garnish if desired
For the filling:
2
lbs. cream cheese, at room temperature (I don’t have a kitchen scale so I used
4-8oz. boxes of cream cheese)
1
½ cups sugar
Pinch
of salt
1
tsp. vanilla extract
4 large eggs, at room temperature
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Line your cupcake pan with paper liners. I purchased a package of graham
crackers and decided I would crush them myself. I used about a package and a
half to get the correct measurement needed. Once you have crushed your graham
crackers into crumbs, combine the crumbs with the melted butter and sugar. Stir
together with a fork until well blended and all of the dry ingredients are
moistened. Press about 1 tablespoon of the mixture into the bottom of each
cupcake liner. (I didn’t have a small enough cup to help even the
crumbs out so I used a spoon and tried to even it out as much as possible.) After
the crumbs are smooth to your desire, bake them for 5 minutes or until
set. Transfer to a cooling rack.
To make the raspberry
puree, I combined the raspberries and sugar in a blender (you can use a
food processor as well.) Process until smooth, then pour through a
fine mesh sieve to remove the seeds. (Sorry I didn’t take any pictures of
the process.)
Next, to make the
cheesecake filling beat the cream cheese on medium-high speed in the bowl of an
electric mixer until fluffy. Blend in the sugar until smooth. Mix in the
salt and vanilla. Beat in the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
I assembled mine a little
different than the recipe called for just because I wanted to try and get more
raspberry flavor. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the cheesecake batter over the
crust in each cupcake liner. I then poured ½ teaspoon of raspberry puree over
the cheesecake filling and followed that by another 1 tablespoon of cheesecake
filling. I used the back of a soon to help me even out the cheesecake filling.
I then dotted about 3 dots of the raspberry puree over the filling with a
spoon. (Sorry, I didn’t measure the exact amount) Next, use a
toothpick or a wooden skewer to lightly swirl and create a marbled effect.
Bake until the filling is
set, about 22 minutes, rotating the pans halfway through baking. (They
will look puffed when you take them out of the oven, but will return to
normal). Transfer to a wire cooling rack and let cool to room temperature.
Transfer to the refrigerator and let chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
*Recipe
adapted from Annie’s Eats which was barely adapted from Martha Stewart’sCupcakes.
Happy Thursday and yummy eats!!


Hi Rochelle! New follower from the blog hop :) Thank you for linking up with us! I have a similar recipe for raspberry cheesecakes on my blog...oh so delicious!
ReplyDeleteOh these look fantastic! Thanks so much for joining in on our Tag-Along Thursday Blog Hop, I am now following your lovely blog. Em
ReplyDelete