Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Target Tuesday #2

Hello Ladies!! Hope your staying warm on this cold Tuesday.

Today I am linking up with Tara for Target Tuesday. Since this weather makes it feel more like December I decided to stay warm and feature....well go check it out!

Today I'm featuring: Footed Pajamas


 Dr. Seuss Grinch Stripe Footie - Green.Opens in a new window
Hello Kitty Junior's Footie Pajamas With 3D Head On Feet - Black/White.Opens in a new window
Nick & Nora® Women's Footie Jungle Jim Animal Print Pajama - Black/Brown.Opens in a new window
Disney Junior's Angel Fleece Footie Pajama - Turquoise Mickey/Minnie.Opens in a new window
Paul Frank for Target® Junior's Julius 3D Footie - Red.Opens in a new window
These look so nice and cozy, right?? I would love to get me a pair of these footed pj's and relax with a nice cup of hot chocolate!

Hope your having a Terrific Tuesday and don't foget to head on over to Fabulous but Evil  and link up for Target Tuesday.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. haha i love those grinch pjs for some reason! i just have to laugh they are so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I think I need the paul frank ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need the monkey onesie! That's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need to seriously get me the animal print or the money ones. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, love footed pjs especially when it's this cold out! My little guy won't keep socks or blankets on him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaa, love this! I could go for the paul frank ones! so cute and perfect for the holiday season!
    thanks for sharing!

    I hope you'll check out my blog, plus a link up called Wish! {out loud} that I hope you'll participate in!

    http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the sock monkey ones and I love them! The only thing is that I get really hot when I wear them (probably cause I look so hot in them). hahaha


    <3kodi
    iamleavingmymark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...