Monday, December 5, 2011

Oh, Hello Monday...

Yesterday I went to my first monthly meet-up with the H-town Blogger Hotties

I had a great time meeting these girls and can't wait for the next meet-up!!

(Sorry about the photos, I tried to edit them as much as possible)
Me and Michelle

Me and Tara

Today I'm linking up with Savanah for Fun with our Phones Monday


Lexi wasn't so happy when I did this

Eggs your way!! Brunch with H-town Blogger Hotties
Red Velvet and Egg Nog Cupcakes from Crave







This little guys loves teasing Lexi
Stay warm on this wonderful Monday!!
                                        Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. so glad i got to meet you yesterday!
    next time we'll have to talk more :)

    oh, and i got the eggs your way, too. it was DELISH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, that brunch looks great! Sounds like it was a fun blogger meet-up.. I would love to attend one someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I got to meet you yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. after seeing everyones food I seriously wish I would have eaten yesterday now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I couldn't make it yesterday and meet you! I am usually the one organizing the meetups but I am a week away from my due date! I planned on going but I got weird anxiety leaving the house and driving in the rain. LOL! Looks like y'all had a blast. Aren't the girls fun? Hopefully I'll meet you at the next one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...