2011 has been one heck of a rough year for me. I am glad to have had some great memories this year, but I am glad to be throwing this year out the door.
These are some of the events that have made part of 2011 a good year. (Warning: Picture Overload)
I will let the pictures do most of the talking now...
January:
{We went to Dallas to see A&M and LSU play in the Cotton Bowl}
{Went to Austin to see L's friend play in a band and I also had my first experience on 6th street (Crazy, that I went 3 years after turning 21, ha) }
![]() |
| His friend plays video game music and it wasn't as bad as I thought. |
![]() |
| This is what happens when you are allowed to write on walls March: |
![]() |
| At the Galleria |
![]() |
| Cracking Easter eggs on Lexi May: {We took a 6 hour drive to South Padre and spent the weekend there with L's friends and his brother.} |
![]() |
| Marah and I in South Padre June: {My Dad came down for Father's Day with my sister's} (Sorry, I don't have pictures) |
![]() |
| I made my Dad his favorite cake: German Chocolate August: I graduated from Texas A&M.....WHOOP!! |
![]() |
| Sorry for the dark picture |
![]() |
| I'm glad my Great-Grandma was able to be there with me |
![]() |
| My Great-Grandpa was there in spirit. On the way back to Houston I saw this rainbow and it just made my day! |
November:
We got to spend Thanksgiving with both our families and we also watched the A&M play UT for the last time after 18 years. You can read about it here (Sorry, no pictures!)
I also did something that was very new to me and started blogging. I'm so glad I decided to start.
December:
I went to my first H-town Blogger Hotties meetup. I had so much fun getting to know the girls. You can read about that here.
We spent Christmas here in Houston and can read about our Christmas here.
I know I skipped some months, but these events are the ones that stand out to me the most in my life. Even though 2011 was crazy in so many other ways, I cherish these memories I had. I'm so glad my great-grandma was able to see me walk stage and spend that special day with me.
What is one event that you will remember about 2011?












Sounds like you had a pretty good year! Hopefully 2012 will be even better!
ReplyDeletelook like you had a great year!!
ReplyDelete