Are you baking anything yummy this week?
Planning on going to a Christmas party soon and need to bring something?
Don't worry, I got you covered!
I have stumbled across tons of Christmas dessert and drink ideas and I thought I would share some with you. I'm hoping to bake something soon and give it to my neighbors as a gift. (Well first I need a new hand mixer since I broke mine..... I shall not talk about that!) I'm hoping to have a KitchenAid in the near future (fingers crossed)!
Christmas Desserts:
Egg Nog Cupcakes
![]() |
| Source: annies-eats.net via Thomasina on Pinterest Crushed Peppermint Cheesecake |
![]() |
| Source: myrecipes.com via Kelly on Pinterest Christmas Pinwheel Cookies |
![]() |
| Source: ashlemieux.blogspot.com via Jaime on Pinterest |
Reindeer Feed
![]() |
| Source: www.utahdealdiva.com via Kaelah on Pinterest |
The following may not contain alcohol! You can't have a Christmas party with out the booze right?? ha ha I'm joking
Grinch Punch
![]() |
| Source: www.tasteofhome.com via Virgina on Pinterest Cranberry Pomegranate Holiday Sangria |
![]() |
| Source: www.deepsouthdish.com via Amanda on Pinterest |
Rudolph's Tipsy Spritzer
![]() |
| Source: www.myrecipes.com via Amanda on Pinterest |
Nutella Hot Chocolate

Source: www.shockinglydelicious.com via Jane on Pinterest
Hopefully I will be able to get in the kitchen and bake some Christmas goodies soon. This year we haven't gone to any Christmas parties, but a couple years ago we went to my really good friends tacky Christmas sweater party and we had a Blast!! Hopefully we will get a chance to attend one this year.
Do you take any sweets to your neighbors during the holiday season?
What are you planning on baking for upcoming parties your attending?
Happy Baking & Drinking :)








No comments:
Post a Comment