Well,let me just be honest here.... I'm horrible at keeping a New Year's Resolution. This year, I plan on actually following through with with some of these goals.
So here are some of my goal that I hope to achieve in 2012:
So here are some of my goal that I hope to achieve in 2012:
**Try to eat healthier
**Go out for a walk/run with Lexi
**Start date nights with L again
**Pick up some books and start reading (Any suggestions on some good books?)
**Stop biting my nails, I know it's gross and has been a bad habit of mine.
**Start drinking a lot more water instead of tea
**Try some craft projects via Pinterest
**Start a weekly/monthly game night with friends
I hope that my 2012 goals will work out this time!
What are some or your New Year's resolutions?

good luck with your new years resolutions!!
ReplyDeleteThese are fabulous goals! Have you joined good reads yet? If not you totally should, you can get some many book ideas on there. If you join let me know and we can connect!
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day!
Mrs. Monologues
I think those are totally attainable goals! Good luck with them in 2012!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteRead The Hunger Games! I read it over the weekend and it's amazing!!!
ReplyDelete