Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting

Hey lovelies!! 

Today I am linking up with Michelle over at The Vintage Apple and Jaime at This kind of Love

google
                      Pinned Image
                                                     Source: Shopbop via Meredith on Pinterest
                                                        Pinned Image
Source: Nordstrom.com via DiAndria on Pinterest



                                              Pinned Image
                     Source: Polyvore via Merielle on Pinterest 
Pinned Image
Source: Google.com via Marissa on Pinterest
Now for WILW:

I'm Loving this sign on Etsy. I think I need to stop by Crave and get some cupcakes. 
Pinned Image
Source: Etsy via Carla on Pinterest
I'm loving my sister's that are in San Antonio. I miss them tons and wish I could spend this Christmas with them. 


Pinned Image
Source: Etsy via Liesl on Pinterest
I'm loving the tortilla soup I made Monday night. It was so tasty that I didn't get any pictures. Oh, did I mention that L and I had more than one bowl? (I know, CRAZY right?!) Here is the recipe I found on The Pioneer Women: 
Recipe Via
And as always, I'm Loving L and Lexi! L has been such a blessing, especially these past couple months. We have been through so much and I feel that everything we have gone through has strengthened our relationship in so many ways. 

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Your blog is soooo cute! I love that soup can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a doxie I see!? Ah, doxie moms unite! :)

    www.livingbarefootandcrazy.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore cupcakes!! And torilla soup!! Ok- 99% of all food!! ;) xoxo Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never had tortilla soup but I'm in love with the PW so I'll have to check that one out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please tell me they make those Toms in infant sizes! My baby girl needs them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...