Thursday, December 15, 2011

Currently #1


It's Thurday, or should I say it's Thirsty Thursday!! Anyone ready to go have a drink  right now :)

Today I am linking up with Jennifer over at Perfectly Imperfect for "Currently". 




current book(s):
I'm not big on ready, but here lately I have been wanting to pick up The Help.

current playlist:
We Found Love ~ Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris
Easy ~ Rascal Flatts ft. Natasha Bedingfield
My Heart Can't Tell You No ~ Sara Evans
Moves Like Jagger ~ Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera 

current color:
Wet n Wild-Red Red

current drink:
Iced tea and water

current food:
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich 

current favorite show(s):
American Horror Story, New Girl and of course Revenge
Pinned Image
Source via

current needs:

To get a hair cut and get my nails done as well. 



current triumph(s):
Knowing that I will no longer be unemployed come January!

current bane(s) of existence:
Our HOA lawn-keepers constantly blowing leaves in our porch area!!

current celebrity crush:
Bradly Cooper
Pinned Image
Source viacurrent #1 blessing:
God putting L in my life and blessing me with such a wonderful man. Also my family who I miss tons! 

current indulgence:
Hershey Kisses Candy Cane Mint Candies

current outfit:
Jeans and a comfy shirt and some tennis shoes
(this is a lazy day outfit) 

current excitement:
Making Christmas cookies with Hershey Kisses later today!

current mood:
A little sad about not being able to do much these next couple weeks but overall happy.

current favorite holiday decoration: 

current #1 item on your wish list:KitchenAid stand mixer

current New Year's resolution:Start eating healthy and start exercising


Happy Thursday y'all!! 
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Your tree is SO pretty and I'm SO crazy about the accent nail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love my tree too :)

    and i almost put down bradley cooper as well!

    cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok seriously that photo of Bradley is AMAZING! he is so freakin' handsome!

    You definitely need to read the help - just give it a shot!
    thanks for linking up today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those candy cane kisses, I coudl eat WAY too many. Great now I want them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE PB&J's. Still one of my favorite things ever!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...