Hope your having a great week so far. Today I am linking up with Michelle for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday and Jaime for WILW.
You can follow me here
So let's get started:
I wish it would snow here in Houston so I can make one of these.
![]() |
| Source |
![]() |
| Source Christmas Popcorn...Yum |
![]() |
| Source Need to make these cookies soon |
![]() |
| Source |
![]() |
| Source
Now for WILW:
![]()
I'm Loving this simple eye shadow. I have never really worn a lot of eye shadow but Pinterest has given me so many ideas.
|
![]() |
| Source
I'm Loving this holiday eye shadow. This is another look I would like to try.
|
![]() |
| Source
I'm loving the way these nails look with the pink base and silver glitter.
|
![]() |
| Source
I'm Loving this cold weather. Sitting on the couch watching TV with a cup of hot chocolate make me one happy girl.
And of course I'm Loving Mr. L and Lexi. The other night Lexi decided she wanted to fall asleep on my laptop. I just love Mr. L and my furbaby so much!
Announcement:
I have been thinking about getting some guest bloggers to post. You would be able to post about whatever makes your heart happy.
If you are interested email me rochelleamaro{at}gmail{dot}com
I'm also thinking of doing my first giveaway, but before I do help me reach 50 followers.
Don't forget to go linkup for Oh, How Pinteresting, and What I'm Loving Wednesday and let us know what your are loving and finding on Pinterest.
|













love the christmas popcorn and christmas cookies!
ReplyDeleteTrish @ Tales from ...
ooo I love all of the glitter, and that popcorn looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteI love the glittery smoky eye!
ReplyDelete