Monday, December 19, 2011

Target Tuesday #4

Today I'm linking up with Tara for another week of .....

Today I'm featuring: Random Finds

Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Short Sleeve Top - Assorted Colors.Opens in a new window
I love this sequence blouse in silver, gold, and black

Merona® Bamboo Fiber Woven Print - Ivory.Opens in a new window

LPLP Linea Pelle Stud Tote - Cognac.Opens in a new window


Xhilaration® Black Satchel.Opens in a new window

Since I love taking pictures of my furbaby Lexi, I decided it would be fun to join C Mae over at Happiness is... for 



The theme: Holiday photo's

Lexi is a little unhappy with her sweater!

I put her in a stocking and this is the result

As you can see by the pictures above, Lexi just lays down when she is not feeling photogenic. I'm just glad I was able to capture some of these pictures before she decided to run off. (:
Don't forget to linkup today! I would love to see your Tar-jay finds and those cute furbabies! 


Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. She fits right in the stocking perfectly!!! So cute! thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i almost bought that sequin top today!! its SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that leopard scarf.. so cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...