Friday, December 2, 2011

Fashion Friday Kim Kardashian

Happy Friday Ladies!! This week flew right by us!


 Today I wanted to link up with Blonde Episodes for Fashion Friday. She is hosting a fashion blog hop so if you want to meet new bloggy friends head on over and join in here. 
I know Kim Kardashian has been all over the tabloids lately with all that divorce drama but I just love her style. Some of her outfits are casual and simple but still look dressy. 

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
Photos courtesy of Pinterest

I love how a blazer with heels can make something so simple still look classy. These are some of my favorite looks that I have seen on Kim.

Now go to Blonde Episodes and link up for Fashion Friday!!

Happy Fashion Friday!!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. So glad you found my blog and that I found your blog. I am lovin this blog hop! I agree- I love Kim's style. Those booties are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as much as i am over kim kardashian i have to say her style i would love to have just a few items from your closet. seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeee her style! Especially in all of these photos. I wish I could just throw up my hair like she did and make it look good. ohh wellll.

    Just stopping by from the blog hop and your newest follower via GFC.
    Have a great weekend!

    <3kodi
    iamleavingmymark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy I found your blog as well! I can't stomach the Kardashians, I do love their style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She has great style, I'm your newest follower and can't wait to read more, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like her style, but can't stand her. Thanks for linking up honey! Have a fabulous weekend...Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Kim and she is so stylish! You found some of her best outfits! Visiting from Fashion Friday! hope you have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...