Thursday, December 8, 2011

Baby girl or boy?

Hello Lovelies,


Today is a pretty exciting day for L and of course me. I know what your thinking.....No we are not having a baby. We need to get married before this happens. L is going to be a Tio (uncle) again, how exciting is that!! 


His sister is finding out what she is having today and we are so excited to find out. We are having a Skype date tonight for the gender reveal, how cool is this?!


So since Pinterest has so many baby ideas, I thought it would be fun to put together a few of my favorite baby finds. (Sorry in advance, this is a load of pictures!) 


If Baby is a Girl:

Love the ribbon and colors
Pinned Image
Source: fleecefun.com via Juliana on Pinterest
Isn't this too cute!!
Pinned Image

I love the way animal print and pink look together

Pinned Image
Source:http://cherisegraham.blogspot.com via Kailee on Pinterest

Tutu onesies are the cutest
Pinned Image
Source: http://www.happytogethercreates.com via Rochelle on Pinterest

Booties
Pinned Image
Source: fleetingthing.com via Linda on Pinterest
If Baby is a Boy:
How cute is this?
Pinned Image
Source: http://lemontreecreations.blogspot.com/ via Joy n Pinterest

Tie bibs
 
Pinned Image
Source: http://lorrinteriors.blogspot.com via Susie on Pinterest

Baby boat shoes
Pinned Image
Source: http://www.trumpette.com/boat-shoes.html via Alison on Pinterest

Baby girl/boy name using mod podge, scrapbook paper and wood letters

Pinned Image
Source: http://blueyedesign.blogspot.com via Ann on Pinterest
 I also want to try and make these onesies since mama is a photographer
Pinned Image
Source: http://joyisathome.blogspot.com via Kimmie on Pinterest

Sorry for the picture overload but I have found so many cute things for babies and thought I would share with all the mama's to be or anyone having to purchase a gift for newborns.

I look forward to finding out what L's sister is having. Hopefully I can get crafty soon and make something for baby. 

What are your favorite items to buy for a baby shower or a newborn?
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. ha! you got me! I thought you were expecting :-) I like to give those stickers that you put on a onesie for a monthly baby picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting time!!! I say little girls are the best, but I'm biased :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...