Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend Recap


Hello everyone!!
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones.

Larry and I enjoyed our Thanksgiving with family in San Antonio.  Our plans were to spend some time with Larry’s family and then spend some time with my family as well. I am glad we finally got to see all our family this trip. 
My sister Bianca and I
We watched the game with friends that went to A&M and one person that was a UT fan. (If you are an Aggie you know how it is when a “t-shirt” fan is around. Ha). It was the last game that A&M and UT will play for at least 18 years. (Don’t you think it’s crazy that UT doesn’t want to continue this 117 year long tradition with A&M?)   All in all it was a great game and a great Thanksgiving even though we lost 27-25.
footballPlayersTuTamu
On Friday, we went to visit my great-grandmother for a little while and then we went to visit my dad. He fried some wings and fries for dinner and my sisters and mom came by as well to hang out and eat with us. My dad bought some wing sauce from Buffalo Wild Wings that he used for the wings and I have to recommend Asian Zing for your wings if you happen to be at BWW. It was great having dinner with my family before we got back on the road.

Saturday night I started decorating the house. I have to say I miss our old apartment and the fireplace. The current townhome we are renting has a weird layout which I absolutely hate! Since it is pretty cold outside, I put Lexi in her Christmas sweater and she wasn’t too happy about that. (See pictures below)
Our Christmas Tree (Excuse the horrible picture quality)
Lexi trying to hide after putting on her sweater
Someone looks a little upset
This is were I decided to hang our stockings.
(Excuse the shoes in the back)
Well that is enough of my ramblings about this Thanksgiving Weekend recap.  I hope you are staying warm and hope you have a Happy Monday!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...