Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tag your it...

One of my new H-town blogger friends Megan tagged me in this post.
I'm beyond excited to be taking a trip with Megan and some other really awesome bloggers next month. ( :

So here are the rules: You give five random facts about yourself. You answer the questions provided to you. You come up with different questions. Then, you tag five people to do it, too.

Five facts about me:
1. I'm the first great-grandchild on my moms side
2. I'm not a big fan of dark chocolate but LOVE white chocolate...weird, I know!
3. My goal is to get my Master's soon (not quite sure what I want to go back for though, I'm still thinking)
4. I have only been out of the state of Texas 3 times!! Portland, Oregan; Indianapolis, Indiana; and Tucson, Arizona (I plan on changing that soon)
5. I'm 5"0' and hate that I'm so short sometimes

1. What is YOUR worst bad habit?
Biting my nails

2. What bad habits drive YOU crazy?
Chain smokers (sorry if some of you smoke)

3. What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself?
I wish I didn't have to wear glasses. My vision is terrible! 

4. Clean or messy?
Clean

5. One thing you miss about being a kid?
Not having responsibilities  

6. Favorite song of all time?
Journey- Don't Stop Believing

7. If you could meet a genie in a bottle, what would be your 3 wishes?
+ Pay off all my student loans
+ Purchase a new vehicle 
+ Get married

8. What would you have as your last meal?
Shrimp Fried Rice

9. Favorite thing to do on a Saturday afternoon?
Dinner and wine with L 

10. Favorite workout?
Zumba 
(it has been a while since I have been to the gym, but need to go soon)

Here are my questions: 

1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
2. Wine or beer?
3. Name one state you wish to visit again?
4. All time favorite movie?
5. What is one beauty product you can't live without?
6. Are you allergic to anything?
7. Do you have a go to meal that is always on your weekly menu?
8. What is your usual drink you get at Starbucks?
9. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be?
10. If someone could describe you in 3 words, what would they most likely say about you?

And the 5 bloggers I tag are:



5 comments:

  1. I can't wait for our road trip too!!! I am exactly 5 feet too so we can be short together all weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! I promise I will do this post, but it will have to wait until next week! :) But I will get to it, promise! :) Happy Thursday, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Journey!!! It's a classic! Cute answers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rochelle! I'm having a great time browsing your blog.

    I've awarded you with something special on my recipe blog. Come check it out at http://domesticatedduchess.blogspot.com/. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to answer these! Paying off student loans will be an amazing thing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...