Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Celebration

L and I celebrated Valentine's Day on Saturday since we were both off. Friday I stopped at TJMaxx and found a cute Steve Madden purse for $20. Of course I had to buy it for myself. 
I also stopped at Walgreen to do my nails. If you haven't seen Jenn's awesome tutorial you should check it out here. (Thanks Jenn for sharing your secret) 

I was so excited to finally eat sushi and forgot to take pictures. But, this is one roll we got and I found this picture on Blue Fish II website
L and I had a bet over what color parchment paper was, I know silly right? I told him that the brand we purchased was white and he kept saying it was brown. So I told him if I was right he had to buy be cupcakes. (:
Since we were in Sugar Land, I found a cupcake boutique right across the street from the restaurant. 

The Sweet Boutique ( Look at all those choices) 
Afterwards, we walked down to Flying Saucer with some of our really good friends. I tried some Hummingbird Water and it was delicious. 
We attempted to take a picture together, but the flash kind of ruined the picture.
Look at these yummy cupcakes, it was so hard for me to pick two cupcakes so  L bought me four. (: 

I didn't want to share with him, haha 

These are the four yummy flavors we purchased! 
The icing is not as sweet at Crave our Sweet's. I kind of reminded me of a whipped icing. 

What are your plans for Valentine's? 


4 comments:

  1. um girl in that first picture.....is that a new ring?!? Did I miss something?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, What is Hummingbird Water? Looks like a great date! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK yeah, I need to try that cupcake place! Looks yummy!!
    And I love the hummingbird water from Flying Saucer! Tara (Dashing in Pearls) introduced it to me for the first time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...