Happy Monday!!
Sorry I have been a little MIA recently, but I was feeling under the weather all last week and this weekend was pretty busy visiting with friends.
This is a little of what my weekend consisted of.....
Saturday I volunteered at work for Read Across America. It was so great giving back to the community and reading to those kids.
Of course I had to get in the Dr. Seuss spirit and wear my socks (:
Another employee reading to the little one's
Saturday night we went to Flying Saucer again after being there the night before as well. haha (I didn't take any pictures there unfortunately)
Sunday we went to dinner with our friends that just moved back to Houston and had this little cutie!
I was so excited to meet baby Pennie!! She has the most beautiful blue eyes and definitely made my ovaries hurt.
Larry was doing so good with her, and even made sure his hands were clean before we sat down and he touched her. I think he would make a great dad someday. Don't you think?
We also went grocery shopping on Saturday and guess who was standing by the entrance? Yup, you guessed Girl Scouts! I was so glad I was finally able to get my fixing!! haha
Hope your having a Wonderful Monday!!







You look so cute in that Dr. Seuss gear!!
ReplyDeletegotta luv those girl scouts!! i def got 5 boxes from them this year!!
ReplyDeletehttp://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com
Ho Rochelle, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
ReplyDeletehttp://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/