Today I'm linking up with two wonderful ladies!
This week I showed you a glimpse of my nails here. I learned this technique from the wonderful Jenn over at Perfectly Imperfect. Since I can't get my nails done for work, this method is so easy for me to do and then eventually take off before I go into work.
I purchased these and then filed them down to my desired length.
Here's how they turned out:
(Lexi wanted to show off her nails also)
What color do you have on your nails this week?
*******************************************
I'm also linking up with Mrs. Monologues for Fur Baby Friday!
I just love taking pictures of Lexi, she is like my baby. Actually, I'm sure have the pictures in my phone are of Lexi.
For Valentine's I bought these cute little heart rawhide's for Lexi. At first she looked at them and wasn't to sure about them. She eventually hid in the corner and enjoyed her pink "Be Mine" that mommy gave her.
Later on that night, her stomach wasn't too happy with her choice of rawhide.
I'm just glad she threw up in the kitchen instead of the carpet.
Did you buy your Fur baby any Valentine's treats?




Aww the Valentine's treats are so cute! Lexi is a cutie :) Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteWe gave our puppy a new bone! We have had that issue with some chewies with our pup too. Thank you so much for linking up!
ReplyDeleteAlso, your nails look fabulous!
I love those nails! And, have to say Lexi is adorable. She looks very similar to my pup. :)
ReplyDeleteYour nails look so pretty!!
ReplyDeleteyour nails look so pretty! and pup is adorbs!
ReplyDeleteI actually can't give my dog any rawhide unless it is a dried animal part. Basically if you read the bag of a rawhide it actually says to wash your hands after handling. I only give Leia 'bully sticks' which are actually dried bull penis. No joke and she never has a problem! Here is a link for you
ReplyDeletehttp://www.bullysticks4dogs.com/
We got my dog a similar heart but I think we forgot to give it to him! I was a little concerned that the red would die the carpet. Guess he's getting a late Valentine's Day gift!
ReplyDeletenice blog.
ReplyDeletebest wishes from, Classic+Glam
Your nails look cute!! And I love doxies :)
ReplyDelete