Friday, February 10, 2012

The Crazy Doxie

Does you furbaby do something that just makes you say aww...? 
Well Lexi loves, taking out all her toys and running crazy around the house with each individual one.Guess who has to clean up the mess afterwards? Yup, that's right! Me (:

Here are some pictures of my crazy Lexi with her bone aka The Shank (If it's left on the ground it will leave you in pain if you step on it, seriously) 


I just love the last picture

This little think my be a pain in my behind sometimes, but I just LOVE her to death. She is my little wanna be human baby for now. haha 

Now go linkup with Mrs. Monologues today!! 

7 comments:

  1. She is so precious! I just want to snuggle with her lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute face. My puggle would love her for sure. I know what you mean they drive us crazy, but they are so cute you can't not love them to pieces. Thank you so much for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dogs bones do the same thing! If you step on them, you'll hop around on the other foot for like an hour. And they enjoy taking every.single.toy out of the toybox and leaving it in a random place.
    Too bad our dogs are so cute, otherwise they'd be in trouble all the time;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, she's such a cutie!! We have a little red Doxie, and she's the exact same way!! I think they're bred to be crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, so adorable!! Sophie does the same thing with her toys. Our living room is a disaster right now! 9 pounds of doxie destruction! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...