Where did this weekend go? It went by too quick for me.
This weekend my dad and sister came to visit L and I here in Houston. My dad loves to go out and eat and have some a lot of alcoholic beverages. I just LOVE when they come to visit us. It's always so hard to go back home, and besides we are from San Antonio and I feel there to do.
I'm linking up with Savanah and Ashlee for Phone Photo Fun. This is pretty much what my weekend consisted up, oh and work of course.
We had dinner at Twin Peaks. Our appetizers consisted of BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos and Mozzarella sticks. I ordered a Philly Cheesesteak and it was Delicious!! They also serve season steak fries which are also pretty amazing as well. If you have not been here, I would suggest this place if you are looking for a cold beer and some comfort food.
After, we then headed to Dave and Busters since my sister wanted to do "something fun"! haha
We started playing a game called "Gone Fishing". It's a very easy way to get tickets. I got 500 tickets after trying 4 times, and then I tried again and got another 500 tickets. We ended up with 4,600 tickets my the end of the night.
I got to enjoy a Sangria and we also got some prizes with our tickets. My sister got a huge Hello Kitty. They had some Aggie merchandise so of course I had to get it!! (:
What did you do this weekend?



Sounds like a great weekend- I love D&B and other game places. Have you see the vintage arcade downtown? They have all the old games & I want to check it out sometime. http://www.joystixamusements.com/
ReplyDeleteMy hubby has been begging to go to Twin Peaks for the food and the big tvs (bc he can see them from 59 lol). I guess we're gunna have to check this out soon!
ReplyDeletelooks like a fun weekend!! John's been wanting to try Twin Peaks so we'll have to check it out!
ReplyDeleteWow, those nachos look so good!!! Your blog is super cute and I love the boot and ring picture. Visiting from What makes Savanah smile.
ReplyDelete