Happy Monday!!
This weekend L and I celebrated Valentine's a little early. I will post about that soon.
I signed up for my second swap hosted by Tara, Meg, and Celia. I'm so happy that I signed up for this swap. I had an opportunity to meet another amazing blogger Sarah from Life's Short...Poupard
Here is what I received from the lovely Sarah:
XOXO bag
LOVE Blocks
Sally Hansen Nail Polish
Maybelline lip color
2-Valentine's Kitchen Towels
Silicone Cupcake Holder
Thank you so much Sarah for all the wonderful gifts. I can't wait to try the nail polish and I LOVE the lip gloss.
Did you participate in the Valentine's Swap?



So glad you liked it all! I'm so happy we got paired up! :)
ReplyDeleteyou got spoiled, for sure! :)
ReplyDeletelove the stuff you got, so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little bag!
ReplyDeleteOMG I love the silicone cupcake mold!!! Everything is adorable!
ReplyDeleteThank you for participating in our swap! I'm happy you had so much fun!
That cupcake mold is so cute! :) And I love the xoxo bag!
ReplyDelete