Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Target Tuesday #9

It's that time of the week again...yup Target Tuesday!! Today I'm linking up with the fabulous Tara for Target Tuesday! 

I have noticed quite a few things that I need want from Target recently. It drives me crazy that I can't go on a Target shopping spree. haha

Here is what I'm currently wanting in my closet from Target

Heel and Jason Wu Collection

Jason Wu for Target® Sleeveless Chiffon Dress in Navy Floral with Gold Belt.Opens in a new window

Jason Wu for Target® Sleeveless Chiffon Dress in Navy Floral with Gold Belt

Jason Wu for Target® Blouse with Tie in Navy Dots.Opens in a new window

Jason Wu for Target® Blouse with Tie in Navy Dots

Jason Wu for Target® Cap-Sleeve Pleated Blouse in Belize Blue.Opens in a new window

Jason Wu for Target® Cap-Sleeve Pleated Blouse in Belize Blue


Jason Wu for Target® Textured Pleated-Front Peplum Top in Gold.Opens in a new window

Jason Wu for Target® Textured Pleated-Front Peplum Top in Gold

Women's Mossimo® Black Viviana Platform Pumps - Pink Patent.Opens in a new window

Women's Mossimo® Black Viviana Platform Pumps - Pink Patent

Women's Mossimo® Paisley Platform Pumps - Taupe Patent.Opens in a new window

Women's Mossimo® Paisley Platform Pumps - Taupe Patent

 I currently have these two pairs of shoes in my Target shopping cart. HELP...what should I do??

What's in your Target shopping cart?
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. I want the pink heels - they are so pretty!!

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously loving the Jason Wu items! The dress is gorgeous :) Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beige heels would go with more outfits, but the pink ones are really cute! Tough one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE that dress!!! wish i could find it in my size!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love both of those platform pumps!! I want them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...