Saturday, October 27, 2012

15 Week Bump Update


Sorry I'm just posting this now, but I have been meaning to take a picture and post an update and we finally got around to doing it. I turned 16 weeks on Wednesday so I will have an update on Monday!! 


I look silly in this picture! haha
How far along? 15 weeks and 6 days
Total weight gain:  I currently gained a total of 4lbs.
Maternity clothes? Work pants and a pair of shorts. I also have some tights that I have and are not maternity but are so comfy.
Stretch marks? Just the same little stretch mark as last week.
Sleep: I have been sleeping well, except for waking up with an aching back. R recently bought me a maternity pillow so I hope it helps.
Best moment this week: Hearing Baby B’s when I went to the Dr. on Monday. I wasn’t feeling well and hearing the sweet sound just makes my day!
Miss Anything? Soda! I hardly drank soda pre-pregnancy and now I want it!
Movement:  I haven’t felt anything yet, and possibly could be mistaking it for gas. Haha I can’t wait to start feeling Baby B.
Food cravings:  Still Fruit, Fruit, and more Fruit!! Especially Strawberries and Pineapple topped with lime and chili powder
Anything making you queasy or sick:  The smell of coffee at work!
Gender: We will find out on November 8th  I’m counting down the days till we finally get to see if Baby B is a boy or girl! I’m ready to shop!!
Labor Signs:  No labor signs for a long while
Symptoms: I have been feeling better, except when I’m at work. The smell of coffee and work has me so nauseous.
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie
Wedding Aggie ring on or off?  Aggie Ring still fits
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy with my random emotional moments
Looking forward to: Our appointment on November 8th. We have one with the OB at 8:30 and then go for out anatomy scan at 10:30!! I’m so excited to find out if Baby B is a boy or girl! We invited R’s mom and my parents to go along with us and find out. I can’t wait to see Baby B!! 

This weeks thoughts:
I'm so anxious to see if Baby B is a boy or girl!! I'm ready to go shopping and start looking for furniture and bedding. I still haven't felt any movements, and can't wait for the first litte flutters. I have been pretty emotional lately. Everything bothers me sometimes. I'm happy one minute and then all of a sudden start crying for no apparent reason. I think a lot has to do with work being so stressful, and I'm not letting it get to me. I'm so tired with work right now and think its time for a career change. Other than that, I am pretty happy and excited for Baby B! I have so much love for this little one, its unbelievable. 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Girl you are looking so great!!! I am so excited for you to find out your baby's gender!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...