Thursday, October 11, 2012

October Meetup

This week has flown right by!! I finally have a day off today and can't wait to see the little one today at my 14 week appointment. 

Sunday I had the pleasure of meeting up with some wonderful ladies for brunch. It started off at The Tasting Room here in Houston and of course if your in Uptown Park you have to stop for some cupcakes, right??

Here is a look into Sunday afternoon: 
    
     I don't quite remember what this was called but it sure was delicious. It was wheat bread topped with spinach, eggs, sausage, and cheese. It was so yummy!!


Some pictures with some wonderful blogger friends! It was great meeting new ladies. 
Of course we had to get an Aggie shot 
I have missed this girl! Go visit her blog here
It was great seeing you Bri! Go visit her here
It was great catching up with Darby as always!! Check out her blog here

Of course this preggo had to go and purchase some sweets to take back home to R!! We went down to Crave and I purchased a variety! 
TL-BR: German Chocolate, Nutella, Strawberry, and Red Velvet
 Before bed, I had to fix my craving!! Recently I have been craving pineapple and strawberries with lime and chili powder!! Gross?? Not at all, it is so good! Give it a try! 

Did you have any weird pregnancy cravings or currently craving the strangest things?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...