Friday, November 2, 2012

16 Week Bump Update


Friday is finally here!! I can't wait to enjoy my weekend off and enjoy some Aggie football.

Baby B is growing each day. I can't wait till our next appointment. We have an appointment with the OB and then head straight over for the anatomy scan! :)


How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain:  4 lbs. as far as I’m aware
Maternity clothes? I haven’t shopped for more maternity clothes, but I did shop for maternity bras and man are they much more comfortable.
Stretch marks? No new ones have made an appearance
Sleep: Ever since R bought me the Boppy Cuddle Pillow, I have been sleeping much better. I just wake up once in the middle of the night to use the ladies room.
Best moment this week: Seeing the baby bump grow and guest/coworkers asking when I’m due.
Miss Anything? Nope
Movement:  I haven’t felt any movement yet. I’m a big worry bug and start freaking out but I know everyone is different and I should start feeling Baby B soon.
Food cravings:  Still Fruit, Fruit, and more Fruit!! Oh, and Sweets
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Coffee at work is still making me nauseous.
Gender: We will find out on November 8th I’m counting down the days till we finally get to see if Baby B is a boy or girl! I’m ready to shop!!
Labor Signs:  No labor signs for a long while
Symptoms: My nose have been congested lately,  but other than that I have been feel fine.   
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie
Wedding Aggie ring on or off?  Aggie Ring still fits
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and nervous. I’m always scared that something is going to happen, especially since I haven’t felt any movement.  
Looking forward to: Our appointment on November 8th. We have one with the OB at 8:30 and then go for out anatomy scan at 10:30!! I’m so excited to find out if Baby B is a boy or girl! We invited R’s mom and my parents to go along with us and find out. I can’t wait to see Baby B!!

Thoughts:

Since I have been freaking out about no movements yet. I read on some Baby Center forums about a Fetal Doppler. We went out to by one recently and couldn’t hear anything since it was recommended for the 3rd trimester. I just ordered one online similar to the one they use at the OB. I can’t wait till it arrives.  I will be posting a review soon. 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You look adorable! Can't wait to find out if the little bean is a boy or girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so close to finding out if baby is a he or a she!!! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to hear all about this baby dopler!!!! FILL ME IN!! I want one :) Can't wait to find out what you are having!!! It is a big week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...