Tuesday, October 9, 2012

13 Week Update

Happy Tuesday!!!

I know this is a little late, and I have been meaning to post about it but have been so drained with work when I get home. I just wanted to give you ladies a recap of how week 13 is going.

We have our 14 week appointment on Thursday and can't wait to see Baby B!!



How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain:  Haven’t gained any weight yet!
Maternity clothes? I have a pair of work pants and a pair of maternity shorts that fit so much more comfortably now
 Stretch marks? OMG…. the ladies up top are starting to get some and a little on the sides of my stomach! (Hello Cocoa Butter Cream)
Sleep: Once I’m out I don’t wake up till about 2am and then 5am to use the ladies room. Oh, and once I’m out I have the weirdest dreams!
Best moment this week: Getting Baby B his/her first Build-A-Bear
Miss Anything?  After hanging out with friends on Saturday for some Aggie football, a Dos XX’s sure looked delicious. I also miss eating Sushi.
Movement:  No movement yet, hopefully I can feel Baby B in the next couple of weeks
Food cravings:  Strawberries and Pineapple topped with lime and chili powder; Pancakes
Anything making you queasy or sick:  The smell of pretzels at work!
Gender: Not sure yet
Labor Signs:  No labor signs for a long while
Symptoms: Queasy every now and then, but for the most part morning sickness has lessened.
 Belly Button in or out? Still an innie
Wedding Aggie ring on or off?  Since I don’t have a wedding ring, the Aggie ring will have to do! It seem as if it is getting looser.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have honestly been moody, but other than my moments I’m pretty happy.
Looking forward to: Our 14-week appointment on Thursday. Maybe the Dr. can see if we are having a little boy or girl! 

Last week R and I went out for breakfast and spent our day off walking around the mall. 
We enjoyed breakfast at Cafe K in the Heights. Their food is so yummy, and of course I had to have some pancakes and a side of egg. I sure did look pretty hungry when she brought me two plates, lol 

We also stopped at Build-A-Bear to look and ended up walking out with this little guy for Baby B!! We always call each other monkeys, and knew we had to get it for the baby!! 

I hope your having a Happy Tuesday!! If your a Houstonian, have you been to Cafe K in the Heights? If not, you have to go and give them a visit!! 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...