I woke up at 6:15 am when R was leaving for work and started getting ready to make it to his parents house by 7:30. It felt like I was getting up for work on my day off, but it was worth it.
We went to have breakfast at the Spanish Flowers Mexican Restaurant in The Heights. The food was so good, but I have to say morning sickness started to hit when I walked in the door. If it wasn't for a prescription the doctor gave me, breakfast wouldn't have been possible.
After breakfast we headed on down to a huge farmers market in The Heights. I have been wanting to go to a farmers market, but R's schedule is so crazy we can never find the time on the weekend. I had a great time with his family that day. I had a mango with chili powder that was delicious (Thanks to my fruit and chili powder cravings!! haha) R's sister and I have been wanting to try butternut squash soup, so his mom bought some squash and we went back to the house to cook soup for lunch.
Here are some pictures from the weekend:
![]() |
| Some pictures from the Farmer's Market and Butternut Squash Soup |
![]() |
| Craving a snowball and Lexi sitting by baby and waiting for daddy!! |
![]() |
| Sunday we finally got around to carving pumpkins R's is so shiny!! He sprayed it with veggie spray so it wouldn't mold....haha |
How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting?



No comments:
Post a Comment