Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Letters


Source: http://aprilandaugust.tumblr.com/post/24399714650
Dear Friday, Thanks for coming rather quickly this week! That means I'm one more week closer to seeing my little one!!
Dear Work, I am one exhausted preggo!! I can't do as much as before but please stop being so busy and cut me a little slack.
Dear Baby B, I love you so Very much!! You mean so much to me already and I can't wait to start feeling your little movements soon.  
Dear Cooler Weather, thanks for finally making it into Houston. I think its time to shop for some preggo fall outfits. 
Dear Lexi, I know you love Baby B already, but you have to give mommy some tummy and leg room!! Hogging up the bed is going to have to stop soon.
Dear Bills, Please go away for a month. You are killing me, but I guess it's all part of being an adult right? 
Dear Weekend, I don't look forward to you since this is my weekend to work. Please be nice to me!! 
Dear R, I'm sorry for hogging up the bed last night  all the time. It's just so darn comfy and that cuddle pillow you bought me just makes me sleep like a rock. You are so Amazing and have been there for me when I'm one big emotional wreck. I'm so glad you are in my life, and I can't wait to spend many more days with you. xoxo

Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love this Rochelle! Have a great weekend honey. Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...