Monday, October 22, 2012

14 Week Bump Update

Happy Monday!

  I just wanted to give you an update on the bump!! Oh my, is it growing. I am a little more than a week behind on the updates. I'm such a horrible blogger these days. I actually like taking pictures the day before I enter the next week. I turned 15 weeks last Wednesday, so I will have an update for everyone this coming week. 

Sorry for the late 14 week Bump Update 





How far along? 14weeks
Total weight gain:  I have gained 3lbs. so far
Maternity clothes? Still just a pair of work pants and 2 pairs of maternity shorts
Stretch marks? Just the same little stretch marks as last week. They are still on the ladies up top! Cocoa Butter has been my friend from here on out!
Sleep: Recently I have been finding my left side is the most comfortable position. Once I hit the bed I’m out until I have to get up and use the ladies room.
Best moment this week: Hearing Baby B’s heartbeat at our 14-week appointment. He/she has a heartbeat of 155 BPM
Miss Anything?  Sushi!!
Movement:  I have had these tingly feelings and I think that was Baby B! It’s usually when I’m laying down or crazy busy at work. I don’t think it’s gas either. Haha
Food cravings:  Fruit, Fruit, and more Fruit!! Especially Strawberries and Pineapple topped with lime and chili powder
Anything making you queasy or sick:  The smell of toast in the break room. Yuck!!
Gender: We will find out on November 8th for our anatomy scan. I say it’s a girl and R thinks it’s a boy. According to the Chinese calendar we are having a girl, so lets see how accurate that is next month.
Labor Signs:  No labor signs for a long while
Symptoms: So I thought morning sickness was going away, but apparently not. I was sick over the weekend as well as Monday at work. What happened with no morning sickness in the 2nd trimester?? lol
 Belly Button in or out? Still an innie (I have had two dreams that my belly button was an outtie and I freaked out. I work up checking my belly button each time to make sure it was still an innie!) haha
Wedding Aggie ring on or off?  Aggie Ring still fits, even though some days it seems loose.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have been pretty happy these past couple days. I do have to say I have also been pretty emotional. I was so frustrated and emotional one night and R kept asking what was wrong and I was biting his head off. Oopps…I didn’t mean to!!
Looking forward to: Our appointment on November 8th. We have one with the OB at 8:30 and then go for out anatomy scan at 10:30!! I’m so excited to find out if Baby B is a boy or girl

I working on more most for the week, so I hope I can keep up with the blogging like before! 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You are adorable! Can't wait to hear what you're having!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Chinese Calender says girl for us too!! Ahh, can't wait for you to find out! =) Hope you feel better! xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...