Monday, September 17, 2012

Baby Update + Recently

Hello everyone!! Hope you had a great weekend. Of course this was my weekend to work, but all in all it was not that bad.

Here are a couple of pictures to show what last week consisted of:


We started taking baby bump pictures at 6 weeks and are continuing to take them. Here is the belly progress.

I think I was a little full during week 8, lol I look a little bigger there! 
 We had our 10 week appointment on the 13th and let me just tell you this baby put a big smile on my face first thing in the morning. When the doctor started the sonogram, Baby B was kicking his/her little legs and moving his/her arms around. It was so exciting to see how this little one is progressing, I was one happy momma when I let the Dr's office after seeing my little one moving around.

Later that day, the weather started getting ugly but we had free tickets to the Astros game. R and I went to the game with his sister and niece. This preggo, right here was one happy person after eating some ballpark food!! 
R enjoying some cotton candy and some lemonade!! 
He puts a smile on my face!!

I signed up for a maternity program through my health insurance and received a free book in the mail!! Whats better than pumpkin candles burning and reading about Baby B's growth??

Hope your had a great weekend! 
Did you do anything fun this past week/weekend?
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You are adorable!! Look at that tiny little bump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww I love to watch you "blossom" into a mommy!!! Keep the updates coming girl!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...