![]() |
| Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=484976378214891&set=a.164558496923349.32779.162680380444494&type=1&theater |
I don't like to hear "you are still young, you can have more kids"-
I know I'm still young, and can have more kids, but I want my baby girl here with me. I want Isabella in my arms to celebrate holidays and birthdays with; I want to hug her, kiss her, and do everything that a mother does with her first born baby.
I don't like to hear "she is in a better place"-
A better place would be in my arms, here on earth where we all want her to be. Where I can show her off to the world as my sweet baby girl.
I think about Isabella every hour, minute, and second of each and every day. Getting back to work has been the hardest transition for me, but I have my good and bad days. It's hard seeing guest that saw me pregnant before I left and not come up to me asking how the baby is doing. I never know how to say that I lost my baby, I just look at them and say it in a very soft voice and end up tearing up while I'm making their drink. I know they have no idea, but it's hard for me to see these people each day knowing that Isabella should be here and I should be talking about how she is doing and growing.
I miss my sweet little angel so much, and I know my broken heart will never be healed but I will cherish every moment and memory I made with Isabella each and everyday.
I think about Isabella every hour, minute, and second of each and every day. Getting back to work has been the hardest transition for me, but I have my good and bad days. It's hard seeing guest that saw me pregnant before I left and not come up to me asking how the baby is doing. I never know how to say that I lost my baby, I just look at them and say it in a very soft voice and end up tearing up while I'm making their drink. I know they have no idea, but it's hard for me to see these people each day knowing that Isabella should be here and I should be talking about how she is doing and growing.
I miss my sweet little angel so much, and I know my broken heart will never be healed but I will cherish every moment and memory I made with Isabella each and everyday.

People sure don't have common sense when it comes to saying things to people who are hurting and grieving. So sorry for your pain. There really are no words to bring comfort. Just know I'm thinking about & praying for you!
ReplyDeleteGosh, I can only imagine how those words may hurt. People can be pretty careless with words. Still praying for you and beautiful Isabella.
ReplyDelete