Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Back At It

For those of you who follow me on Instagram or Facebook know that Monday was my first day back to work. I thought I was mentally, physically, and emotionally ready to go back to work. Nope... not at all. Sunday night I only got about 3 hours of sleep because I just kept thinking of work, Isabella, and so much more that needed to be done. I got up early for work Monday, took Lexi outside and spent some time with her before I left. On the exist to the apartments I start getting teary eyed. As I get closer in my trip to work, I start crying. I wasn't as ready as I thought I was. I knew Monday would probably be the hardest, and that's how I went into work. Some of my guest didn't know what happened so I told them, que more tears. I had one guest that experienced the same thing and we stood there at cried together. I was glad to listen to someone who has been in my shoes on my first day. It helped make my day a little better knowing I have a guest that can relate with me. 

Tuesday was probably a lot harder than Monday. I cried on the trip to work, on the walk inside to clock in, up until lunch time. Every single thing in my area brings back so many memories, every area in the store brings back memories. It is still fresh, and I know this is all part of my grieving process. I'm glad that my managers have given me my space on my first week and haven't bombarded me with updates since I have been out. Everyone has been so supportive, especially my guest. 

I want to thank everyone who reads this blog, follows me on Instagram and Facebook. You have been great social support and I am so thankful for you guys. I like your supportive comments that help me get through the rest of the day when they are dark and gloomy.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. It's so great that everyone is so understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great you are surrounded by people who love you and are understanding. Your sweet angel touched so many lives. Always thinking and praying for you, your fiance and isabella.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...