Friday, April 5, 2013

One Month Ago

Photo Courtesy: Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep By Photographer Cristina
Today marks one month since you left Isabella Grace. I remember that Sunday morning that changed all our lives forever. I hoped for a miracle and waited for the doctor to say you were just in an awkward position, or that the equipment was malfunctioning. On the day I delivered you, I hoped to hear you crying when the doctor pulled you out. 

I think about that Saturday and Sunday morning over and over in my head and wonder what I could have done better, or what I did wrong. I know I shouldn't blame myself but these are just the thoughts that constantly run through my head. I know God has a plan and that is something everyone tells me, but I had a different plan for you. I dreamed of spending my first Mother's Day with you, Daddy spending his first Father's Day with you and we looked forward to each holiday to come with you. Now, we will spend these days from here on out with you in heaven and we will celebrate you each and everyday, especially the holidays. I had so many hopes and dream, but now you are in a better place and I miss you so much. I have many sleepless nights and cry for you Isabella, but I know you are always in my heart no matter where I'm at. I just can't believe it has been a month today, and you left this earth so quickly. 

Mommy and Daddy love you sweet Isabella Grace and we are so glad we got to visit you yesterday and cherish all the memories we have made with you. 
Until we meet again sweet angel......

Xoxo Mommy

Photo Courtesy: Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep Photographer Cristina
The above picture was taken by our photographer Cristina who volunteers with Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep.This is one of my favorite pictures as we kissed Isabella goodbye after the pictures before they took her back. We saw her the next day before I left the hospital to tell her our last goodbyes and before they sent her for an autopsy. I check the mail each day, hoping to get those results back. 


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's already been a month since Isabella touched our hearts so much. She is constantly in my thoughts and you are still in my prayers. Thank you for sharing these posts with us. Those photos are absolutely beautiful and heartbreaking. I'm so glad that NILMDTS was able to come out and document your angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your angel, you, your fiance and your entire families are always in my prayers. I have had other mom friends who have had NILMDTS take beautiful pictures for them and I'm glad they did the same for you. Every time I read a new post from you it tears my heart for you and your fiance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart still breaks for you, Rochelle and I think about you guys every day. I pray you are feeling some peace and comfort! beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...