Happy Monday!!!
I wanted to share this with everyone here in blogland. On Friday, April 12th in honor of those who have lost a child, including those who have experienced a miscarriage or a stillborn or asked to honor your "little star" that day by wearing any piece of clothing, jewelry, etc with a star.
In honor of our sweet baby girl Isabella Grace and all those little ones who have left us too soon, we will be wearing a shirt and button honoring and remembering our little stars in heaven.
R and I have purchased a scrapbook to put together for our memories of Isabella and a friend of mine had given me a great idea. She mentioned that everyone who participates should upload a picture to Facebook or Instagram of their "star" and I print it out to put in her scrapbook. I thought this would be a great idea and I would love to have pictures of everyone who participates honoring Isabella. If you would like to participate and wear a star on April 12th, upload your photo to Instagram using #isabellagrace I would love to see everyones pictures.
Please share on Twitter, Facebook, and your blog in honor of my little angel who left us too soon.
You can read more about Wear a Star here and also follow on Facebook here.
Will you be wearing a Star on Friday? Will you be honoring someone special?
![]() |
| Photo Courtesy |
In honor of our sweet baby girl Isabella Grace and all those little ones who have left us too soon, we will be wearing a shirt and button honoring and remembering our little stars in heaven.
R and I have purchased a scrapbook to put together for our memories of Isabella and a friend of mine had given me a great idea. She mentioned that everyone who participates should upload a picture to Facebook or Instagram of their "star" and I print it out to put in her scrapbook. I thought this would be a great idea and I would love to have pictures of everyone who participates honoring Isabella. If you would like to participate and wear a star on April 12th, upload your photo to Instagram using #isabellagrace I would love to see everyones pictures.
Please share on Twitter, Facebook, and your blog in honor of my little angel who left us too soon.
You can read more about Wear a Star here and also follow on Facebook here.
Will you be wearing a Star on Friday? Will you be honoring someone special?

No comments:
Post a Comment