On Wednesday I saw Baby Girl kick for the first time and it melted my heart. I was listening to her heartbeat before work and she started kicking right after I turned off the Doppler. It just brought tears to my eyes, feeling her kick. No words can describe how I felt when she did that.
Baby Girl: You have so much love already its Amazing! Feeling you move around and kicking just makes me love you more and more each day. My love for you is so strong, and I have a close bond with you and your not even here yet!! Not a day goes by when I don't think of you. You and your daddy are always on my mind. I'm always wondering who your going to look like. Will you have my nose? Daddy's eyes? Who will you take after? So much runs through my head and I'm so excited for your arrival in April. I look forward to the baby showers and continued shopping mommy and daddy are doing. I love you sweet baby girl with all my heart!!
R: I love you with all my heart and I'm so excited to be going through this journey of parenthood with you!! I'm so happy that you get to share these exciting times with me. You have been a great support system and I wouldn't want anyone else by my side. I know I might get fussy sometimes and bite your head off, but I don't mean it at all. These hormones can be crazy at times. I'm so happy that our little girl is going to have such a caring, loving, and respectful father. She is going to be wrapped around your finger!! I love you with all my heart and I can't wait till our little one is here!!
How was your reaction when you saw your baby kick for the first time?
What an amazing feeling that must have been!
ReplyDelete