Sorry this is a little late, but work has been crazy and I haven't had the energy to sit down after work and blog. I will be posting my 19 week update soon!
![]() |
| Sorry for the horrible lighting |
How far along? 18
weeks
Total weight gain: 7.8 lbs so far
Maternity clothes? Just the same ol’
work pants and comfy maternity bras.
Stretch marks? Just the same
one!!
Sleep: I have been sleeping well so far. I get up once and knock right out again.
Best moment this week: Finding out if Baby B’s gender
Sleep: I have been sleeping well so far. I get up once and knock right out again.
Best moment this week: Finding out if Baby B’s gender
Miss Anything? Not really!
Movement: I have started feeling slight movement
Food cravings: Still Fruit and Sweets.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of coffee at work still bothers me
Gender: Baby Girl
Movement: I have started feeling slight movement
Food cravings: Still Fruit and Sweets.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of coffee at work still bothers me
Gender: Baby Girl
Labor Signs: No labor signs for
a long while
Symptoms: Just really exhausted
Belly Button in or out? Still an
innie
Wedding Aggie ring on or off? Aggie Ring still fits
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I have such a great support system and I’m very thankful
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I have such a great support system and I’m very thankful
Looking forward to: Feeling baby girl
move around more
Thoughts:
I’m so excited that we are having a sweet baby girl! Since
day one, I had a motherly instinct Baby was a girl and was correct. She has so
much love already is unbelievable. She will be welcomed into this world with a
loving family who will spoil her rotten!

I am still so exhausted too. the morning sickness went away but the exhaustion did not. Boo. I keep hoping though! You look great!!
ReplyDelete