Yay....It's Thursday!!! Today we have our 18 week appointment and are so excited! Hopefully Baby B cooperates with the Dr's so we can find out the gender.
Here is our 17 week Bump Update:
How far along? 17
weeks
Total weight gain: 4 lbs. as far as I’m
aware
Maternity clothes? Still the same
shorts and maternity bras! Although, my yoga pants and tights make good maternity
clothes as well!
Stretch marks? Just the same
one!!
Sleep: I have been sleeping pretty well. Once I hit the bed I’m out. I just get up once or twice to use the ladies room.
Best moment this week: Hearing Baby B’s heartbeat at home with our new Sonoline B Fetal Doppler
Sleep: I have been sleeping pretty well. Once I hit the bed I’m out. I just get up once or twice to use the ladies room.
Best moment this week: Hearing Baby B’s heartbeat at home with our new Sonoline B Fetal Doppler
Miss Anything? Not really!
Movement: I haven’t felt any movement yet. Hopefully in the next coming weeks! I can’t wait.
Food cravings: Still Fruit and Sweets. Oh, and tomato juice.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of coffee at work still bothers me
Gender: We find out on November 8th. I can’t wait!!
Movement: I haven’t felt any movement yet. Hopefully in the next coming weeks! I can’t wait.
Food cravings: Still Fruit and Sweets. Oh, and tomato juice.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of coffee at work still bothers me
Gender: We find out on November 8th. I can’t wait!!
Labor Signs: No labor signs for
a long while
Symptoms: Just really exhausted and a
little congested every now and then
Belly Button in or out? Still an
innie
Wedding Aggie ring on or off? Aggie Ring still fits
Happy or Moody most of the time: I’m beyond happy!! The past weeks I would get cranky, but that has gone away and I’m as happy as can be.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I’m beyond happy!! The past weeks I would get cranky, but that has gone away and I’m as happy as can be.
Looking forward to: Our 18-week
appointments
Thoughts:
I’m so excited to find out if Baby B is a boy or girl! This
little one means so much to me already and I can’t wait till I finally get to meet
my little love. I’m constantly thinking about Baby B and wondering if
everything is ok. I know everything is fine, but I just get scared.

Can't wait to hear if Baby B is a boy or girl!!!
ReplyDelete